For purchases made by October 30th
Best price guarantee
GET A FREE ESTIMATE
PROFESSIONAL WINDOW REPLACEMENT & DOOR INSTALLATION TORONTO COMPANY
Honest and Fair Prices
We care about your budget and offer honest and fair prices for our high quality products and professional services. Working with us will guarantee you the best combination of value and price for your renovation project.
Hight Quality Products
We are passionate about what we do and believe we offer the very highest quality windows and doors that brings satisfaction to thousands of our happy customers. All our products are made in Canada.
Quality Installation is a huge factor for success of your renovation project. All our windows and doors are installed by the industry strongest, most capable and most experienced teams servicing our customers.
Getting the right advise and excellent service makes all the difference. We guide our customers through each step of the project. Our lifetime warranty is our pledge to you that we will stand behind our products.
If your energy efficiency is a factor for replacing windows
If you have not repaired or replaced your windows for some time, you could be losing money on your energy bills as well as the comfort level of your home. At Total Home Windows and Doors, we use only the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment to manufacture our windows and doors. All of our windows are fusion welded at the corners of the frames to form an airtight seal that withstand harsh weather conditions. Our windows meet and exceed ENERGY STAR requirements.
If you are considering upgrading the style of your windows
Full window replacement is the optimal decision if you wish to update the interior and exterior trim of your windows. We offer a vast selection of PVC jamb extensions, corner blocks and trim options in a wide array of colors.
If there are issues with the existing frames
The main reason why homeowners do opt for full window replacement is due to some issues about their existing window frames. Such issues as that wood rot will comprise the structural integrity of the frame. This could not only increase your energy bills, but cause health issues to all who dwell in the residence. Moisture causes the windows to rot, which leads to problems with mold. For the vent madeof rotting wood or for a severely damaged window frame full window replacementis the best choice.
Unless you need to replace the entire window due to aging or some issues such as rotting wood, you can opt for a window retrofit. Newer construction and older homes with sturdy and quality wood frames are prime candidates for retrofit window replacement. Below you can find some other situations when a retrofit is a more suitable option.
If you are only replacing the window glass
Due to advancements in glass technology for windows, now there are a wide variety of choices for glass options. These include, but are not limited to, warm-edge spacers and Low-E glass. Warm edge technology will radically improve both the energy efficiency and overall comfort level of your home. As well, Low-Emissivity windows with triple glazing can provide superior insulation. If you have single pane, damaged or clear windows, retrofit windows are a viable option for window replacement.
If the existing trim and frames are still in working condition
A window retrofit, also called a sash-only replacement or insert, often is a good choice as it is less costly than a full window replacement. Moreover, it can also assist in energy efficiency, comfort and style. If your existing window frames were installed correctly and still are in good working condition, retrofit windows are a feasible choice. What is more, you will be able to retain your existing trim, both inside and out as these will not factor into the installation process.
Consult the experts at Total Home Windows and Doors in order to find out which option will suit your needs best.
Vinyl Windows Replacement
We offer high-quality vinyl windows to fit any home and budget. All of our replacement windows are ENERGY STAR® certified and backed by our lifetime Warranty.
With several colour, style, and size options available, your windows can be customized to suit your needs. Every Total Home vinyl window is custom manufactured, installed, and serviced by our expert team.
- 1Our energy-efficient vinyl window frames are made from an exclusive 100% lead-free UPVC that gives the window a superior resistance to impact and discoloration.
- 2 Window frames have the highest number in the industry of internal air chambers that contribute to outstanding insulation and sound abatement qualities as well as thermal efficiency and increased sturdiness.
- 3 Our high performance and energy-efficient glass units are filled with Argon or Krypton gas and sealed with Non-Metal, structural foam Super Spacer clearly resists condensation and reduces energy costs. Available in double or triple glazing with various types of Low E coatings.
- 4 Innovative and unique Multi-Point Locking System locks a full perimeter of the window creating unprecedented security and draft prevention.
Entry Doors Installation
Total Home door systems combine expert construction and strength with beautiful craftsmanship and design Our ENERGY STAR rated doors are covered under our 10 Years Warranty and are completely customizable.
Available in fiberglass or steel doors, choose from hundreds of decorative options to customize your door system to fit your home and personal taste
- 1 Add a perfect finishing touch and enhance security with a multipoint locking system or pull bar handles that Total Home offers in a wide range of styles and finishes.
- 2 Our stylish door collections are presented by fiberglass and steel door types coming in modern, contemporary and classic styles. From rich, classic styles to clean, modern designs we have a right door for you!
- 3 A door glass is a great way to customize your front door and bring natural light into your home. Our wide selection of decorative door glasses brings beauty and creates an outstanding appearance of your home, based on your taste and personal aesthetic.
- 4 Durable wood laminated or composite frames painted or stained create the main support and last for years without any special maintenance.
We supply, install and provide replacement windows service in Toronto and GTA
Awning windows is usually used on a wider opening to avoid splitting to two windows to have large glass area, wider view and can be kept open when it is raining. Usually awning windows are a great option for kitchen windows.
Casement windows are an interesting addition to home décor. They can be placed anywhere in the house from bedroom to living room offering a beautiful view with outstanding features that will improve the look of any canadian office or home.
Fixed casement windows feature a large mid-section and two vertical side sections that provide a sturdy frame with a vast panoramic view. Fixed windows are more energy efficient than casement windows and can be combined with casement windows to provide nice clean look for outside of the house.
Hung Windows are another take on the classic window style. Hung windows are a flexible and practical windows that will accent any room and compliment any interior decoration.
Every Single Slider window comes with our innovative Insta-Lock shoe. This lets the sash smoothly glide the full length of the window, making access to the exterior and cleaning the outside of the window from inside.
Bay and Bow Windows
Bow and Bay windows can fit in a small space but will always give you a feel of largeness with its sheer presence. It is the best option to bring the outdoors inside. This window makes your living area appear large and assume the center of your room.